12.20.2011

Add Some Sparkle to Your Gifts!

Photos by Mark Blinch Photography
Who doesn't like a little sparkle?  For this gift box, I used a simple rhinestone buckle.  You'll need to sew the ribbon on or you could cheat by using some double sided tape!  I found this buckle at a sewing supply shop.  You can probably find something similar at your local craft store.   The best part of this idea is that if you have a nice box, you don't need to wrap it.  Just please, please, get some nice ribbon.  A nice grosgrain or satin would work well for this.  You can even layer 2 colors or ribbon as I did.  Just promise me you won't use curling ribbon or you'll break my heart.

How do you add sparkle to your gift wrapping?  We'd love to hear your ideas.

Happy gifting,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs