12.19.2011

5 Ways to Wrap a Wine Bottle

Wrapping bottles can be tricky but there are so many creative ways to wrap wine bottles and I thought I'd share 5 beautiful ideas.  These ideas are great for wrapping wine bottles or EVOO for hostess gifts or favors.


Fabric Wraps
Fabric wine bottle wraps are both elegant and eco-friendly.  I found this stunning photo for inspiration. You can use a tea towel as in the image below or a piece of fabric Furoshiki style (a traditional Japanese wrapping cloth). The Japanese have been using Furoshiki for centuries.  Check out these instructions for Furoshiki wine bottle wraps for 1 or 2 bottles. 


Source: Reasons to Breathe
(Click image to link to original source)

Tissue Wraps
Martha Stewart has demonstrated how beautiful tissue paper wrapping can be.  We all have tissue at home so this is beautiful and easy when you're in a pinch.

Source: Martha Stewart.com
(Click image to link to original source)

Ribbon Wrap
I think this is just stunning.  It's another great find from Better Homes and Gardens.  Click on the image for DIY instructions.

Source: Better Homes and Gardens
(Click image to link to original source)
Recycled Sweater
I love cable knit sweaters so I must admit that this is one my favorites.  Check out Grey Likes Weddings for DIY instructions.

Source: Grey Likes Weddings
(Click images to link to original source)

Ornament Detail
I love the simplicity of tying ribbon around the bottle with a beautiful ornament at the holidays. I found a beautiful photo of a bottle adorned with festive bells on apartystyle.com.


Source: A Party Style
(Click image to link to original source)


This is an easy and beautiful way to wrap a bottle. I created my own version using a pine cone ornament that I found at Crate and Barrel for under $1. 


If the holiday look isn't what your after, look at this photo for inspiration. I found this on bhg.com. You can simply find a bottle stopper with the design of your choice for a less festive look.



Source: Better Homes and Gardens
(Click image to link to original source)



Do you have any other creative ideas for wrapping wine bottles? Share them with us!

Happy gifting,

Ali





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs