11.04.2014

How to Fix a Stuck Zipper

How to Fix a Stuck Zipper



Fall is clearly upon us. At this time of year, it's so nice to put on a thick, warm, cozy sweater, your favorite jeans and a nice pair of boots. It's so nice until you realize that your boots seemed to have suffered over the summer because they won't zip... This just happened to me and  I had no clue what was going on.  The zippers would barely budge.  I was speaking with a colleague at work and he told the trick to fix this: a candle! I was skeptical but I tried it because how harmless can a candle be?  And to my delight it worked.  All I did was take a candle (unlit) and run the wax across the zipper a few times.  It works like magic!   

Do you have any tips to share?  Feel free to share in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs