9.16.2011

Mecidine Bottle Jelly Bean Favors

A few years back, a client asked me to create favors for her husband Matthew's 30th birthday party.  Her husband is a physician with many hobbies but the medical side of him stands out the most.  So, we decided to work off of that theme. 

I packaged jelly beans in old fashioned amber medicine bottles.  I filled some bottles with blue jelly beans and others with white ones.  My thought was to use a single color in each bottle so that it would look more like pills.

I created custom labels and included Matthew's birthday as the date of the prescription.  Prescription instructions were also included: "take as many beans as desired until finished."

Have you used every day packaging to create unique favors or gifts? 

Happy gifting,
Ali

Medicine Bottle Image: Mark Blinch Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs